RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Cooking System

Rep: +0/-0Level 42
Kia Lao {PAKToB
<Cooking System Script>

Summary
<<I wanted to make something similiare to a synthesis, but more visual appealing and I thought that something that could simulate the real cooking acts could be the thing I was looking for. Even if it's "projected" as a cooking system I would like it to be so customizable to be used even as a Synthesis system if it's not too much to ask.

I'm bad at explanations, but I think that a flow chart could help my... "helper" (Is it a real word? xD).
Spoiler for:

Start [By interacting with an event]

V
V

Open New Window [Select Recipe Book] ---- Items marked as "Recipe Book"

V
V

Open New Window [Select Recipe] ---- Items marked as "Recipes" of the "Book" selected

V
V

Open New Window [Recipe Setup] ---- If Variables for Items are not met,
                                    color red for Size and the Item/Items not met,
                                    else color green everything
                                    Color red even when Required Equipment/Skill/
                                    Parameter/Variable not ok.

Calculation for CategoryItemX : Check the same "tag"
                                    in the inventory and only pick the max of the same
                                    item id for each category

The required things should have an Option to be used
                                    or not or instead of something else (AND / ADD-ON / OR)

---------------------------____________________________________________
                           Parameters:

Quantity/Portions : x[Variable"Size"]
                           type-of-item-required-1 : x[Variable"CategoryItem1"*"Size"]
                           type-of-item-required-2 : x[Variable"CategoryItem2"*"Size"]
                           type-of-item-required-3 : x[Variable"CategoryItem3"*"Size"]
                           ecc...
                           Required Skill/Equipment/ecc: RandomText
                           Required Skill/Equipment/ecc: RandomText
                           ecc...
---------------------------____________________________________________

---- If Size met, then enable "OK"

V
V

Open New Window [Ingredients Selection] ---- Show only the items with the right tag and that have
                                             that number or more that is requirred for the recipe.
                                             The ingredients are picked one at a time.

V
V

Kinda Minigame Window with custom background picture
-----   I have a picture that display the minigame in a more visual way ^^

http://sta.sh/0gcg3p3eky7

V
V

Exit

...|Type of Steps \..................
Timer / Adding Ingredients / Using Item / Using Skill / Automatical after set time

...|Item(Food) Parameters \..................
Savour 1 : Integer
Savour 2 : Integer
Savour 3 : Integer
Savour 4 : Integer
ecc
/* "Savours" are found with the arithmetic mean of the ingredients Savours
and by multiplying them by 13/9 and by keeping only the integer part*/
Notable Ingredients : Category 1
Notable Ingredients : Category 2
ecc
Effects : "Text"
/*Food Effects are the standard parameters in the RPG Maker, but they are shown
as a customizable text in the screen*/
Text : "Text"

...|Characters Parameters \..................
Savour 1 Tolerance : Integer
Savour 2 Tolerance : Integer
Savour 3 Tolerance : Integer
Savour 4 Tolerance : Integer
ecc
Allergy : Category 1
Allergy : Category 2
ecc
/*If Tolerance < Savour Food = Can't be used on Character
If Category 1 is also in Food = Can't be used on Character*/

I know it's a bit pretentious to ask something like this with something so... shallow? xD
Anyway, don't be afraid to ask for possible questions about what I want from the script, I'll try to answer as kindly as I can ^^>>

Features Desired
  • High Customization
  • General tags such as "Ingredients" or "Recipe Books" or "Flour/Fruit", ecc...

Mockups
<<I couldn't tell if the flow-chart should be placed here or in the Summary, sorry ^^>>

Games its been in
  • I think it's an original think ^^" I don't know if any game already has something like this.

Did you search?
<<Yes>>

Where did you search?
  • Youtube
  • Google
  • Rpg Maker Ace Master Script List
  • Yanfly Blog/Site

What did you search for?
  • Cooking Systems
  • Advance Synthesis System
  • Mixing Items

Spoiler for: