RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker VX Ace Script Search Engine

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
RPG Maker VX Ace Script Search Engine

RMRK is now hosting a custom google search engine designed for finding scripts for RMVX Ace!

Purpose

Searching for scripts has never been a pleasant task, but in the past there were various strategies which made it fairly simple. However, scripters in the VX Ace generation have taken to starting their own blogs to host their scripts (see, for example, our External Script Sites List). That is great for creative control, but it has made conducting a comprehensive search fairly onerous, and, generally, just googling it is now the best available strategy.

However, general googling attracts its own host of problems. It will often turn up a lot of irrelevant results, and that can sometimes only be avoided by using limiting terms that may also reduce relevant results. However, Google Custom Search has saved the day! The above engine only searches RM sites with scripts and will give priority to VXA scripts. I hope it helps!

You can help!

Currently, the search engine searches only the sites listed in our External Script Sites List. If you know of any good sites not included there, then please let me know so I can add it to the list of sites searched. Keep in mind that the sites need to be in English and that they should actually host the scripts on that site.

Additionally, there is a feature that allows me to add synonyms. So, for instance, if someone searches "zelda battle", I have it set up so that the engine will also return results for ABS and Action Battle. If there are any other terms like that which you think are likely to be used by people but which would be more effective if supplemented with RM lingo, let me know.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:38:29 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
One problem, the text in the search bar is completely white. Not a huge issue, but it would be nice to see what I'm typing.

Still, this should be pretty useful for me, as I'll probably want to get me some scripts for my new game.
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's not like that if you switch to the light theme, but I will see if Roph can fix it.