RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite Creator (Finished)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Maybe, and that's just an idea, you could implement a button that allows the user to add their own sprites to it or by dragging them into certain folders???

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 43
Programmer
Many updates have been done. Check out the Change.log

Screenshots are outdated.

Will no longer be updating forum posts.
Please visit me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/spritecreator3 for all questions and comments. Follow Sprite Creator 3 to receive content updates.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
I just found this and I have to say this is epic.
I just hope it goes above 99 options for each type because the Ace Default Character Creator limits to 99 per a type.
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

Rep:
Level 43
Programmer
Eventually there will be more than 26 options you can use. However I have yet to finish that part as being able to add your own images is quite new. Only released in the last month and Sprite Creator 3 has been around almost 2 years.

There is a lot of conversion going on to make Sprite Creator 3 more universal. As well as code clean up and getting ready for the source release.

Rep: +0/-0Level 35
Awesome RPG addict
Thanks bro!

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
I like this better than that commercialized Game Character Hub. Amazing work. Thanks for sharing, gotta try more things with this :)

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

Rep:
Level 43
Programmer
Thanks bro!

You're welcome. :)

I like this better than that commercialized Game Character Hub. Amazing work. Thanks for sharing, gotta try more things with this :)

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it. I'm hoping to start working on Sprite Creator again been working a lot lately.

Removed the adfly links and replaced them with bitly links. Just noticed bitly added the features that I was using adfly for. So that means no more ads when trying to download any of my programs through mediafire.

Really appreciate the support that I have received.

-0circle0-

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
Any plans for a vx ace or Mv version?
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.