RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Quest Journal HELP

Rep: +0/-0Level 44
RMRK Junior
So here's the Script code I entered in my event where the player accepted the quest:

And this code where the player Finished the quest:

Supposedly my Quest entitled "Claire Gronalyn" should be enlightened GREEN. Just like the first objective which is "Find and talk to claire" when finished and accomplished, but it is not.

And that quest  "Claire Gronalyn" should appear in the COMPLETED QUEST panel.

What I'm doing wrong? Help me please.
This is Modern Algebra's QUEST JOURNAL btw.

Here's my modified Script:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/czwzxcoaz7by93e/Quest%20Log.txt
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:46:03 AM by sirfrivixx028 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The problem is that you are setting it so that it has more objectives than necessary and you set it so that the prime objective was 2, not 0. You should change it to:

Code: [Select]
    when 1 # Quest 1 - Claire
      q[:name]              = "Claire Gronalyn"
      q[:description]       = "Claire Gronalyn, your foster parent is looking for you."
      q[:objectives][0]     = "Find and talk to Claire."
      q[:prime_objectives]  = [0]
      q[:rewards]           = [
        [:exp, 50],
        [:gold, 100],
      ]

In other words, if you aren't using more than one objective, don't set more than one objective. Also, set the prime objectives to include only the ID of the objective you need to complete before the quest is completed.

Additionally, where you aren't modifying the default value of a setting (such as q[:layout]), you do not need to include it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:56:17 AM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 44
RMRK Junior
Thank you so much.  :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm happy that I could help!