RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [REQUEST] Brand New Menu System

Rep: +0/-0Level 45
Artist in Training
     Hello fellow scripters! I need some assistance with programming a custom menu system for my game.
I feel very strongly about my game and I am confident this script will not only help bring my game to take its first breaths, but also bring about a new light within the graphic designing community. I would like someone who can script this custom menu system for me. I will implement it effectively into my game, as a result allowing this creation to come alive.
You can check out my game at the following link:
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=55239

If there is anyone out there who is willing to program it for me it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to repay the person who would uphold my request.
-----------------------------------------------------)
Well without further ado...here are the details:
=========================================)
Start:
Background image loads
------------------------------------
[Make sure to make it slightly invisible so you can see the area your character is in]
Main Menu Bar slides down from the top of the screen just before the gears begin spinning.
Menu Commands
Slide in from the left hand side of the screen quickly(same speed as Character tabs) and assume their designated positions
Character Tabs
Slide out quickly(no delay) from the right hand side of the screen and assume their designated positions.
Once it shows all three gears slide in from different direction and stop at a certain point and begin spinning instantly.
Gear Bottom Left:
slides up from the bottom left corner of the screen and begins spinning instantly. (Spins right)
After 5 mins the gear flashes and starts spinning in the opposite direction(left)
Gear Upper Right:
slides down from the upper right corner of the screen and begins spinning instantly. (Spins left)
After 5 mins the gear flashes and starts spinning in the opposite direction(right)
Third Gear-Outer Gear:
Fades in after 0.5 seconds and begins spinning in the opposite direction as the gear inside.
=============================================================================
Mechanics: Cursor selection

The cursor will be animated and will fade in once everything has loaded and is visible on screen.
Moves right and left as the animation.
When you select the party command, the tab slides a bit forward and bounces quickly and then returns to its NEW position
The sub commands slide out from under the tabs and becomes visible.
The cursor then remains on the main command and continues to move. Meanwhile a second sub-cursor will appear that will allow the user to choose their selection.
**When you press the return button, the sub tabs slide upwards and fade out and the cursor shrinks out of sight, then the main tab slide back into its OLD position.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mechanics: Character Tabs

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]

• A particular image that resides in the main menu. It is known as "Soul Gear"
  • It basically shows the status of the character to the user.
  • When the character is full the gear is blue and glowing.
  • When the character is normal health, the gear flashes orange
  • When the character is near death the gear flashes red.
  • When dead...gear is black

When the character tab is selected through the status command, your selection is taken to the character tabs.
Once a tab is touched by the cursor, the tab slides out and bounces and returns back to its NEW position
The soul gear is idle when a tab isnt selected. So when a character tab is selected the gear begins spinning at normal speed and the color of the gear turns Blue/Orange/Red/Black depending on the status. The gear never stops spinning unless you choose a different character.
When you select a different character the tab slides back to its OLD position and the gear *turns off* and changes back to the original image and stops spinning, therefore remaining idle until selected again.
System- Nothing yet.
Data - Save screen!
Exit- Exists the main menu and returns to gameplay
===============================
===============================
-------------------------------------
[EXAMPLE IMAGE INSIDE RAR FILE]
Download Links: