RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How It's Going Down Under?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I can complain whenever I like.  :firerain:
What's more, I often do.  :mad:

And there's nothing wrong with exceissve H8 posting on politicians which drives your forum mates up the wall.

Now gimmah mah snoo.
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
DP3 managed to turn it into another of one his anarchist politician hate threads for which he is so notorious.
Since when? I don't recall talking much about political matters on RMRK, nor do my posts often stir up a topic in another direction.

Fine! We'll talk about the weather. :mad:

Tomorrow in the Melbourne region, it's looking to be up to the near mid-twenty degrees with a nice fourteen celsius minimum to give you a wonderful nights sleep.
Up in NSW, it's expected to hit over the fourties in particular regions with the remaining majority looking at a 30 degree day.
Overall Australia as a whole is looking to be fairly warm tomorrow and is expected not to be the end.
Over to the other side of the world; it's looking to be pretty fucking cold, that concludes my minimal fucks weather report.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
DP3 managed to turn it into another of one his anarchist politician hate threads for which he is so notorious.
fuk da polise
I rest my case.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
:flag:
Well played sir, well played.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
So yesterday it was like 70 degrees (apart from the 10 minute hail storm while I happened to be outside) and I woke up today to find snow on my roof, and then it got pretty warm again so I short sleeved it up through most of work. Aaaannnd it's supposed to snow again this week. I wish I had seasons that lasted for months rather than hours.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
General rule for Melbourne: if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and try again.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Same shit here, funny how that joke is pretty much globally used.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Yes.
Hahaha. Hahahaha. Ha.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Um... we really did have 3 seasons today. It started off 50F and sunny, became 40 and cloudy and then progressed to freezing rain and a little snow.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
That just sounds like winter to me

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Alright you boys can continue your battle here :ladyj: