RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free rpgmaker art for you!

Rep:
Level 87
I'm releasing a lot of my old art for public use. A lot of these are really old and not up to par with my current abilities, but there it is. Hope someone can find them useful. They're public domain now, use them for whatever you want. Use them for private games, free games, and commercial games. You don't have to pay me. Credit would be nice, but isn't required. Just go create!

They're a tiny bit of a mess, so you'll have to sort some of them yourselves, sorry, they weren't made for rpgmaker, so they're not formatted for it.

Let me know if you got any questions! Have fun guys and go be creative!

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
I already had the Scifi stuff in the first image and the Steampunk stuff MA converted, but I didn't know there was more. There's RM2K-looking stuff in the second-last image, most of it's smaller-scale stuff but I haven't seen larger versions of the stuff below the thorns...

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Wow, I didn't realize you were the one who created all this stuff Hyptosis! Thanks for posting it :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:37:06 PM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks, and you bet! I love helping out and encouraging creativity! :D

Rep:
Level 71
Wow these are amazing...

Rep:
Level 87
Here is a tileset I made just for fun. I was trying to recreate some ff6 tiles, and also put my own little spin on them. I went around some forums sharing them but they really seemed to piss people off so I stopped working on them and decided to just release them as is. I was hoping it'd be fun for everyone, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job or something. Regardless, I had a good time making them and feel like I learned a little bit studying the originals. Feel free to use them if you want, although I wouldn't use them in project you plan to get paid for, they are copied from copyrighted work.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Well, it's pretty hard to tell without looking at the originals what exactly you edited. I don't think that makes them bad, but I can see why people would get upset if they thought you didn't actually do anything to them.