RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Broken Links to Scripts

Rep:
Level 75
What the...?
I just wanted to say to anyone who's been trying to view my scripts lately.  That I've broken a rule of posting, and didn't check my own links.  So, as far as I know, all of my scripts links are now functional.  Unless I accidentally forgot to edit one.  Anyway, I appreciate the forum and now I know why there's a shortage of interest.  Hard to get interest in something that you can't download!   Ugh.    So, I'm sure folks have been saying:  "Yeah.  You know Ixfuru, he's the guy with the broken-linked scripts.  What a___!"   

All I can say to anyone who would have had interest is I'm sorry and I'll try not to let it happen again.  If you do run across one I haven't fixed just let me know.   

Thanks.