RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
>RPGMVXA< >Simple Sprite Request<

Rep:
Level 75
Freezing Chaos.
I am just looking for a basic sprite set of two characters to be used for a project that is just for me and some friends, that probably wont ever be finished. I know, sounds like its worth doing, right? But I can't make a sprite to save my life, so anyone who fills this request may very well become my favorite person alive.

Anywhos, I am looking for someone to do two characters:
Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online.

I tried to find full body pictures of both, and this is what I could come up with, I hope its enough.

Also, If anyone can do a single icon of Kirito's (the males) jacket that I could just paste into a slot on
my iconset, that would be epic and appreciated. Though, if not, I will live with it.

Thank you to anyone who ends up taking on my probably boring and meaningless request. You are awesome!
I love you Lilith, I will never forget our short time together, nor will you ever be lost or forgotten. I promise to do my best and live the fullest to my abilities, for both my life and yours... sleep well...