RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VX Picture Command

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
First, anyone knows the MOG-Picture Gallery System? Second, I want to put a Picture command in my main menu and when i'll click it, it will link to MOG-Picture Galley System. Lastly, Will this need a script, only editing, adding some scripts or removing some scripts? If anyone is willing to help, i'll show the script... :)

If you need screenshot, i'll show you what i want...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:06:57 AM by WildArms »

Rep:
Level 57
RPG VX - Project Moonhunter
I've tried googling a bit, but can't find any such system. The only thing made by someone nicknamed Mog is a menu script.

If you give a screenshot/screenshots, or post the script for the MOG-pictures Gallery system you refer to, it will give more details as to what you desire, and what people here can do for you.

I'm not a script writer, but am fairly competent using events, variables and switches. If I can help in that way, I certainly will take a look. For what you describe, though, adding a button to your main menu, I think you'll require a script.
My project:

RMRK Newbie
If you want to see the system, here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu9Tjr98G38

And all i want is a a command "Picture Gallery" in my main menu that when i will click it, it will link to the system...

The video link is XP but there is also a VX version...

Rep:
Level 57
RPG VX - Project Moonhunter
Well - 3 clicks through the youtube video comments, you get to this link:
http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/System/ACE_SYS01.html.
At the bottom of that page is a download for VXAce; I'm not sure if this exists for RPG VX. I think it would be too complicated for events & switches.

Anyone know if there is a VX version? Or, how to convert it to VX? I won't be of much help, I'm afraid...
My project:

RMRK Newbie
The title said "VX" right???? So i am using this system in "VX"....