RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] ABS

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Just wondering if there are any ABS scripts out there for VXA. I can't stand the battle system in VXA, and I don't really like any of the alternative turn-based systems.
I'm not requesting it - just asking if it exists or if anyone's working on one now.
With the caterpillar party in VXA, it'd be interesting to see a script that allows you to switch players just by hitting a key. This could work well in an ABS.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
XAS ABS for VX Ace is a pretty solid system based on the ABS for XP. I don't know of any other ABS's for VXA, though.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
That would be great if it was in English, but as it is I have no idea how to set it up :(
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??