RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Autumn Sale

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
IT'S ON

will update with list of daily deals (maybe)

Wednesday, November 21st
Flash Sales:
X-Com Enemy Unknown
Intrusion 2
Magic The Gathering Duel of the Planeswalkers 2012
The Amazing Spiderman
The Walking Dead
Operation Flashpoint Franchise
Darksiders 2
Payday The Heist
Age of Empires 3 Complete
Star Wars KOTR 2
Terraria
Limbo

bunch of indie games 75% off
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:16:09 PM by Firerain »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Commence Buying all the things?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm shocked at how good the integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics are on my new computer. I thought I'd have to wait and save up for a GeForce GTX 660 or higher to play Dishonored, or Borderlands 2, but apparently the HD 4000 graphics handles both of them really well, even on higher settings.

So I guess I'll be spending all my money on the sale, then. :\

Wonder if I should wait for Borderlands 2 or Dishonored to get cheaper, or just get them now?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Go to intkeys.com and get Borderlands 2 for $19. I bought it a week after it came out for $25.

http://www.intkeys.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=367&zenid=k8vamad0f3oumiouptvnneqa84

Rep:
Level 96
Whaaaat. Nice, thanks.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
i just picked up Dear Esther and Trine 2, haven't played either

someone wanna play Trine 2 co-op with me tomorrow? (holk? ;o)

Rep:
Level 96
Holk, what is this Russian VPN bullshit I have to do to activate the copy of Borderlands 2 I just bought from that website?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Holk, what is this Russian VPN bullshit I have to do to activate the copy of Borderlands 2 I just bought from that website?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPMmBHZQQCc
This was in the FAQ of that website.

Everybody keep an eye on Amazon too, I guess. They've been running sales for a few days now and will keep going until Friday.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The VPN stuff wasn't there when I bought it. They just emailed me a photo of a CD key, and it unlocked Borderlands 2 and the Russian version.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Yeah, it's a thing that has been cracked down on recently because more and more people were doing this. Stuff is sold cheaper in Russia to combat piracy and publishers/Steam don't want those same prices offered to everybody else!!

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, it wouldn't let me activate it earlier today, saying I was in the wrong region.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Looks like you need a plane ticket to Russia.

Rep:
Level 94
Just follow those directions chewey posted.

Rep:
Level 96
I did this morning. I'm still waiting for that site to email me that code.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I got Walking Dead, jesus christ it's too much emotional trauma ;9

Rep:
Level 96
Alright, it worked. But now I have two versions, lol. English and Russian.

Rep:
Level 94
Yeah, me too. Just don't install the Russian version.

Rep:
Level 96
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Dishonored/5004504/#axzz2D4t9ACWb

Dishonored is $30 on Gamefly, and I'm 92% sure it's a Steam key.

edit: oh, shit, probably for members only.  my bad

Edit: 100% sure it activates on Steam. I don't know why GameFly (I work for them, by the way) calls it "Steamworks." That's dumb. I should tell them about that. But yeah, you CAN get a free GameFly trial, or you might not even NEED to  sign up to just buy a game, but definitely check out their store because they have some very nice deals, too.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:45:47 PM by Arlen »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Anyone else notice that Reives (a member here and likely other places as well) has an RPGMXP game on Steam for $10 and it's on sale in the Flash Sales? I can't buy games made with those programs. Can't even play them for free.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Anyone else notice that Reives (a member here and likely other places as well) has an RPGMXP game on Steam for $10 and it's on sale in the Flash Sales? I can't buy games made with those programs. Can't even play them for free.

To the Moon is an absolutely fantastic experience.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I missed the sales ;_;
Hope to get some new games during the christmas sales.

Edit: 100% sure it activates on Steam. I don't know why GameFly (I work for them, by the way) calls it "Steamworks." That's dumb. I should tell them about that.

Steamworks is the API (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_%28software%29#Steamworks)
It's quite nice imo.

*hugs*

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I managed to score Gta IV, deadlight,  iam alive and portal 2, 35 bucks well spent :3

Rep:
Level 94
I haven't had time to play anything lately, and im saving for Christmas gifts, so I didn't buy anything for myself.

Rep:
Level 84
I only got a few Arkham City DLC packs. Total was less than $4.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I got Torchight II, Bastion, and KotR 2