RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVXA Advanced Custom menu Script

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I know, I know i request allot. that aside:

I'm requesting a CMS based off of this image;

i think the image covers the basic layout. if not tell me and i'll post a paragraph or two explaining how i want the layout.

then with this i'm hoping that i could get Skills and Statistics under the Characters Category.

Function of script: the character boxes on the left explain the layout to an extent, but what i'm wanting is kind of a character card layout kind of thing, where you scroll over the characters and it slides up to display a little bit of data.
when you select a character it makes all of the character cards disappear and a new full window shows up with all of the Character Data.

please tell me if you need more information.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.