RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need Tileset.

Rep: +0/-0Level 54
RMRK Junior
I am using the RPG maker 2003 and I need help in finding some tileset of buildings(s), I mean, urban building(s). I also will need tileset of the inside of the building. I tryed to use the original tileset of the RPG maker to make the inside but it won't fit...
Thanks.
PS: I am sorry for my bad english.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

RMRK Junior
Hey thanks! There's a lot of useful sprites there! But I am having some problems to import it... See,  when I try to import it it says that can't support PNG, then I convert it to bitmap but it says that it is the wrong size... Then I try to put it the right size but it is too small and destroy it with the image, plus there is no tranparency...
What should I do?

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
download the image as a png, open the games folder, open graphics, open tilesets(VXA) or System (VX) then put the downloaded file there and rename it for VX, if not then Keep it same for VXA

RMRK Junior
Well I using RPG maker 2003 so there is no  tilesets(VXA) or System (VX), however there is the ChipSet folder where there are the tilesets. I tryed to put them there but when I tried to use them, it was full black.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
then you might want to get a RPG maker 2003 tileset artist to convert them

RMRK Junior
Do you know anyone?

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
no i don't but some of the Older RM'ers might, you could also ask Grandmadebb on the other forum if she knows anyone

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??