RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RATE MY BOXART, PLEASE!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I made this to go with a game I have just started, but i have just found out about RPG Maker programmes about a week ago and i'm still getting used to it.  Heads up i'll probably have some questions to ask later.
Anyway here's my boxart, which I made called "SILVER TOWN".

I know it's not really that good, but I did draw the picture and used photoshop to colour it and I have loads more drawings which I did, so i mat try and incorporate my drawings into the game, thanks please vote.
by the way 10 being the best and 1 being the worst.
Want any DBZ music, games, info, pictures and images check out my site, http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/the87quicksilver
where you can ask about anything that is DBZ and download ZIP files that contain hundreds of DBZ avatars, and some of my drawings are there too.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The highest option is 9?

I gave it 7, I don't think it's amazing (sorry) but I think it's better than avaerage :wink:
bringing sexy back

I don't mind it was my first ever boxart and i don't know why the poll was cut of at the end, there was a "10", ohwell thanks anyway.
By the way have you made a full RPG game, and if you did I just wanna know hw long it took you.
Want any DBZ music, games, info, pictures and images check out my site, http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/the87quicksilver
where you can ask about anything that is DBZ and download ZIP files that contain hundreds of DBZ avatars, and some of my drawings are there too.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
i honestly think this is good because i know i couldn't do better at all, this is good :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

That's pretty good for your first boxart. I give it an 8.
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Sweet.  Great jop.

Rep:
Level 91
I love it and you must be bullshiting.. is it realy your first.. if so bloddy hell your better then me :wink: i am making my first game to and i know i have only finnised the resourses and am starting to but the game story together.. i have made some box art if you whont to see mine just say but they suck yours rule :^^: oh by the way when do you think youll have a demo out

Small games can be as little as 2 weeks to three months. Games with over ten hours of gameplay and storyline can take up to half a year. Good luck. You don't need it.  :^^:
In the words of the imortal Mushmouth:
"Hebedebedehabadeba"
Translation:

Sonic the Hedgehog (The RPG)
production currently stopped to help make a guild's game.

i'm going to resume making the game at the end of july, i started it then stopped for my exams and i just left it for a while so i'll probably be finished making the whole game by about march, next year, but i'll come up with a demo as fast as i can.

it resembles the dragonball character styles but ill give you a 7 for it ;)

you could improve the edge of the pixels more by blending.