RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ACE] Lighting and shadow script[available]

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
the second post is now the OP... >_<
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:30:14 PM by chapmanproductions »

Rep:
Level 55
=O
Sorry to double post but as I was talking to a friend I came upon the idea that it may be easier to just make a request rather than try and get someone to convert a script. Also I thought I would post it here since its basically asking the same thing.

Here is the request.

I would like to have a light and shadow system, nothing major like having seven different kinds of light with the day and night, including UV rays that effect the player >_<. no basically all I need is a script that you can call in an event to produce light, and give other events that I specify a shadow, including the player.

Here is sort of an example of what I'm wanting but like I said earlier, it don't have to be this dynamic. http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=5623&st=0

I know there are other shadow scripts for RMVX Ace but most of them have a small circle as a shadow and yes if the light source was only directly above the acter/player character that would be semi-realistic.

I although didn't have any problem finding a light script there are a few out there but I don't think I could take bobs shadow script and plug it into Steves light script.... X_X

ummm, the scripts i'm using in the game are:
Sapphire Action System IV By Khas Arcthunder
XaiL System - Random Items
Dekita's Perfect Stat Point Distribution System
TDS Sprite Reflection

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would make this for me, and they would get super credits, and if they play minecraft Diamonds! (cause on there forums they use diamonds just some humor)

(sorry its so long, I was hoping to hit all the things Modern was talking about in the request tutorial.)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:05:17 AM by chapmanproductions »

Rep:
Level 55
=O

Rep:
Level 55
=O

Rep:
Level 55
=O
BUMPETY BUMP BUMP.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
stop! i'll get my friend working on ruby within the week, untill then just stop ok mark!?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 55
=O