RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FREE Composing Services

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Allen
Hey guys.  I'm a composer.  I'm just looking to get into a few projects to add to my resume.  I have charged in the past, but since this is my hobby and most of us here are independent game developers and don't have tons of cash to throw around, I thought it would be fun to get involved on an RM game.

I compose pretty much all genres of music.  I can do orchestral, rock and roll, techno, world, you name it, I can probably do it.  This is something I love to do, and I don't really consider it, "work."  My only stipulations are that this is a GAME or VIDEO project.  I once had someone ask me to write them a song for their band, and that's not really the type of thing that inspires me.

This is my soundcloud, dedicated to my compositions. http://soundcloud.com/allenelezeid

If you'd like to have me on your team, I'd love to be a part!  Just pm me, or respond to this thread.  Thanks a ton guys!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome to RMRK! Thank you for offering this service. I am not looking for a composer, but hopefully someone will come along and snatch you up.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Wow, I like your music. I swear I've heard that battle theme before though
I would love to have you, but I'm still scripting and getting resources made for my game, meaning I haven't started yet and I'm sure that a non-existing project doesn't interest you ;)
There are some recruitment topics for you to look at too, if you wanna contact people directly.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Allen
Welcome to RMRK! Thank you for offering this service. I am not looking for a composer, but hopefully someone will come along and snatch you up.

Thanks for the welcome!  I'm more than happy to be here. :)

Wow, I like your music. I swear I've heard that battle theme before though
I would love to have you, but I'm still scripting and getting resources made for my game, meaning I haven't started yet and I'm sure that a non-existing project doesn't interest you ;)
There are some recruitment topics for you to look at too, if you wanna contact people directly.

Are you referring to the Final Battle, or the one actually titled Battle Theme? Also, if you'd like to get in touch when your game is ready for some music, you can always pm me!

I'm really curious as to where you might have heard either battle theme before.  The Final Battle theme is from a game called Ryan Thunder which was made in MegaZeux (you can search it on youtube).  I wrote it a little over 2 years ago and have shared it in several other forums. The other Battle Theme was made for an RMXP game called Path of Arkus which was ultimately canceled around May of this year.  I'm really quite curious as to where you may have heard this.  Anyway, thanks for the reply!  I'll check the other threads to see if anyone is in need of music. :D

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh no, I didn't mean I heard that exact battle theme before (I'm talking about the Path of Arkus), maybe just something similar.
Either way it feels familiar, there's a good chance I've heard it before somewhere else since I vaguely remember your avatar as well :o

I like the Witching Grove, it sounds like a good piece of audio to start a game, works for both a prologue and forest theme ;8
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3