RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DVP(Digimon Virtual Pet) 1.0

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
Hello Digimon Virtual Pet 1.0 Has been released. In this basic version, your digimon can:
get hungry
eat
poop(you can flush it)
grow
There are more things coming in the future.

Info about the game(you can also push F1 in game)
there are three buttons
button 1(top button) move through the icons(highlighter is white)
button 2(middle button)accept/action/enter
button 3(bottom big button)cancle(close everything/turn off light.)
small button(very bottom)save and close game.

there is only one straight path in this version, I used this version to build the basic pet engine, although when i'm done with the pet engine, i'm going to add a shit load of more digimon, and maybe post there tree so you don't know what you're going to get.
You can now download the game from the download link below.

my forum to download
Download here
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:01:18 AM by chapmanproductions »

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
You can now download the game from the download link, without going ot my forums. please give feedback! Also look for my other GM game, Fast Food Sim engine.