RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can some1 make this transparent for me?

Rep:
Level 86
I need just this to be transparent, I tried but messed it up lol

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't think it can be made transparent without a lot of work and patience, perhaps you should look for a transparent version online, this animation frame looks very familiar

Rep:
Level 86
ok Ill give that a try lol ya its fire1 animation from RMVXA or at least was cut from that

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Wouldn't it then export as a shiny transparent png if you got it directly from VXA? :3 then you can chop the animation sheet into whatever you need with photoshop or gimp

Rep:
Level 86
I have neither :(

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
You can nab GIMP from here : Download GIMP (NOTE : This is the portable version, and does not actually install on your computer. So, if you do not like the program, you can easily remove it by deleting the folder it was extracted to.)

Just run GIMP, File > Open 'Fire1.PNG', choose the rectangle selection tool (top left on the floating toolbar), click and drag to select the area you want, Edit > Copy, New > Create > From Clipboard, File > Export > Select PNG [Drop-Down List] > Export ... you're finished!

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I use Paint.NET for this, easily downloaded and easy to use.
Just magic wand the white and change the opacity of the layer to whatever you like  ::)

You can get this here or just google it!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: