RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]A simple request for Yan's YEM Item Overhaul [REQUEST]

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Lord of Amaranthion
Yanfly's YEM Item Overhaul modifier>
<8/23/2012>

Summary
<<I posted this on RRR so I may as well post it here as well.

I was playing around with YEM Item Overhaul but I noticed something, you can't change it to a new window if your weapons/armor guards/resists certain effects and it flows over. How difficult would it be to make it so you can press 'A' or 'Shift' and make it so it moves to a new window with the rest of these effects? And if not hard at all, could someone do it for me?

I can include Yan's normal script or I could PM it to whoever takes this request >>

Features Desired
If you look at attachment, bottom 4 effects(Level Requirement, Class and the Bonuses) is all I can fit. I need a new window that shows the rest of the effects and doesnt show the Stat increases like on the first page. Pressing a button shifts between these window.s

Mock-Ups

See attachment.

Did you search?
<<Yes>>

Where did you search?
www.rpgrevolution.com
www.rmrk.net
www.google.com

What did you search for?
Yanfly's YEM Item overhaul window switch
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:28:00 AM by Destinynite1 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82