RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Composite Faces

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Composite Faces

Hello there. I recently started production on a new RMVX game. While this isn't exactley headline news for somebody like me. (I abandon projects too often...) In my new game, it is possible to completely create your own unique character, through use of Modern Algebra's Composite Characters, as well as some eventing magic on my part.

What I would like is a script that works much like Modern Algebra's Composite Characters, but for an actor's face instead of their sprite. Now I know what you may be thinking, if I were to try showing an actor's composite face in an event, I wouldn't be able too, because RMVX does not display faces based on actor IDs. This is what makes this script it's own. Besides the obvious of course, being that it makes faces not sprites. I would also like a text tag that displays an actor's face when read, but does not show up in the text box.

As some of you may or may not already know. Modern Algebra's Composite Characters also allows an actor's worn armour to effect their sprite, through use of notebox tags. I would like a similar feature that allows worn armour to show up over top of the face of it's wearer. In case you're still not entirely sure, I mean that when a tag is written in the notebox of a specific piece of armour, an image will be added on top of it. Whether the image will sit in the system folder or the pictures folder, I do not care. As long as it functions correctly.

Additional Notes
Any image added by a helmet should be displayed above all other images. Just add priorities like in Composite Characters.
•I'm thinking that any image that isn't added by worn equipment should be added into a certain slot, with a maximum of four slots per image. Slot 1 being replaced by helmet graphics. Slot 2 being replace by clothes or body armour graphics, Slot 3 being replaced by accessories, and Slot 4 not being replaced by anything. This is just for my use. It may make sense to have this changable for any other users.
I would like it if there was a notebox tag that could be added to body armour, or if it's simpler, any piece of equipment, that make it show below accessories. Maybe something like "[Clothes]". Priorities. They can do this.
•As I've mentioned the script 3 times, Composite Characters can be found here: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=28124
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:54:09 AM by Infinate X »

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
If someone takes this request, can I please have this script too? Along with all the rest you have as I'm searching my ass off for exactly THIS  :lol:

Of course I would credit every single person who needs to be credited and you  ;D

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
and another bump for you :)

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I'll look into this and post it in the completed script section when/if I get done.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Thanks! I didn't see this when I checked yesterday for some reason. :/

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
If you need peices for the script I can supply them.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
You can close this. I don't need this script anymore.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Locked with pleasure.

So much pleasure.

Mmmm.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Unlocked at OP's request.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Thanks, Pac. I realised that I need this if I'm going to make a character creation scene out of events :/

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
bump. This is really important to an awesome system I'm creating. If I could script, I'd do it myself, but I can only event, so I'm doing what I can, and need your help.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Bump  once more...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
sorry for the late reply, have had alot of studies to do :-\  Started working on this yesterday and will hopefully get this done by tonight if I've got time ;)

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Whoa, that happen. So many bump here.
[

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
That's because I need something like this too!!

@mangomight: How's it going??

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I am pretty much done with the script I just have to find some graphics I could use for the demo  :)