RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Battle target extension

Rep: +0/-0Level 58
RMRK Junior
Hello to everybody. Already saddened by my English, I translate him(it) with a site because I am French.
I wanted to know if he(it) existed a script allowing to choose between an enemy and everything the enemies and the ally or everything the allies for the magics. A little as that existing on RMVX. Roughly make a magic which touches who(which) we want it choissisant during a fight as a Final Fantasy. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:18:25 PM by crackerwood »

RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Your English is too hard to understand, can't really help you.

RMRK Junior
Sorry. I'm french. It's the web to translate for me. My english is very bad.

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
I think what crackerwood's requesting is the ability to target regardless of friend or foe, like in Lufia II (only game I can think of. That had a great targeting system)

RMRK Junior
It is exactly that. One choose between the heroes or the monsters and one only one or all time

As "CrimsonSeas" http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=23910
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:19:14 PM by crackerwood »

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
I seen another post by you, someone else is working on it already. If they don't finish it soon, I'll make it.

RMRK Junior
Thank you.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
I seen some scripts for targeting, just post here if you still need help.

RMRK Junior
Yes because I would like credit note a compatible with the SBS of ENU. I know that I ask a lot.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
I would be more willing to do this if you switch to Victor's Animated Battle. because it is the best one and the one I use. What makes you use the current one?