RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Changing battle menu image + re-arrange it[VXA]

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
I was wondering if it could be easily done. From now on, I have the basic battle menu with Viktor animated actor and battle. Each menu i can try is not compatible because it interfere with the battle script. I see alot of nice battle menu around and I was wondering if a script exist so it just change the image of each part of the menu (image that you put in a system). Most of the Hud modify the battle itself not juste the menu and is not really customizable.

Exemple : http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=22562&st=240 (not that i find it beautifull, but imo it would be something customizable like that).

More simple would be arranging button keeping their original size (run fight - magic item etc...) without changing the button itself.

Overall. I'm searching a purely, graphical battle menu whois customizable.

I never saw a script who does that, and it would be kinda usefull for alot of our maker out there.

I'm not a fan asking things out, I know everyone has a life and do not have time to help other people. But i guess it would be really nice to have a script out there.