RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Skill Learning script

Rep:
Level 86
I am needing a script that alters the way players learn skills. In full honesty Yanfly's Skill learn script is perfect but I am having so many issues with it and there doesn't seem to be help anywhere for that I don't even want to think about that script lol anyway I would like a script that makes it so either A a player can earn special experience that is soley spent on learning skills, and I would like it so that I can easily edit how much each monster gives, and if for example a monster gives out 10 skill points then each active party member that isn't KO'd will receive 10 each, and I would like it if there was something in the status menu or skill menu that constantly shows how much skill points a player currently has available for spending. B would be a FFVII styled system with a materia equip type thing, it doesn't have to be exact to the game I would like it if each player can equip and unequip skills as they please. For both of these script I want a Level restriction for skills. If anyone can help me with either one of these scripts or something close to them (Not Yanfly Skill learning) would be great. Thank you for you time