RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Requesting ATB Battle script

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Not-so-Noob
Active Time Battle Script Needed (XP)

For anyone who has information about an ATB script,
             I am in desperate need of finding a simple atb script. I have searched: RMXP atb script : RMRK ATB script : ATB script. I have had no luck of finding one that is simple enough to run in my game.

It is vital that the script uses the least amount of scenes as possible (e.g. Scene_Menu is not needed or it will mess up other scripts).

I'm trying not to be too picky but I have a current ATB script that makes a mess of damages and resistances. For example, when I have wind-resistant equipment and someone uses wind it still deals damage (don't say 'have you checked the armour and abilities menu' because I have, and there are no mistakes in my database... just saying before hand.)
I will give a link to my current script if you know you can mend it.

So that's about it. ATB script, must work simply, with least scenes possible. This will be greatly appreciated, and I will mention you in credits and friends!
Thanks again, crow.