RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just. . . Why

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Why did they create the dislike button? If you don't like something just ignore it. Don't give them the satisfaction of saying you don't like it. This may be just my thought/opinion, but I don't see a purpose in posting hate comments on bad things/disliking bad things.

[Also, BTW [which is kind of contradictory of me so my bad], I'm not expecting positive feedback on this thought so if you wanna hate, go ahead. I can't say not to dislike something simply because of everyone's freedom of speech.]
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What are you even talking about?

And it can be beneficial when used, properly, to sort helpful posts from spam, ya know.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I want to dislike things I dislike so I can remember what I don't like
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
What? Unless you're talking about negative rep?   And if so skanker has way more right to complain than you.  Poor skanker ;_;  I love ya <3 

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I thought the number on the right was the amount of kisses I get!!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Code: [Select]
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <Windows.h>

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
signed int Skanker_Kisses = 1; //# Because Skanker deserves a kiss on initialisation :)

do
{

printf("Skanker's Kiss Amount = %i \n", Skanker_Kisses);

Skanker_Kisses += 1;

Sleep(100);

}while(Skanker_Kisses != 0);

return 0;
}

If you copy that code into visual studio; you'll see what happened.

Your kiss amount went higher than the maximum amount of what the variable is able to hold (which is 2147483647), so it went into a negative number in an attempt to continue functioning; thus the reason why your kisses count is in a negative number.
You got too many kisses
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I started the whole negative rep is cool thing B(
Damned kids these days. :mad:

Rep:
Level 57
I'm not talking about negative rep at all tbh [and quite frankly I really REALLY don't give a shit about it], just something I just don't see the sense in, like negative comments that make no sense on the subject, or FB's dislike app, stuff like that.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
negative comments that make no sense on the subject
Well that would make your opening post a paradox.

Rep:
Level 57
Yeah it kinda does. Can't say I didn't expect this coming, though, so do what you will.
Link to my game is here.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I dislike that people call attention to things that they dislike, so ill create an attention getting thread about my dislike.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
This made so much sense.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

Hipster !!!
:tinysmile:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Code: [Select]
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <Windows.h>

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
signed int Skanker_Kisses = 1; //# Because Skanker deserves a kiss on initialisation :)

do
{

printf("Skanker's Kiss Amount = %i \n", Skanker_Kisses);

Skanker_Kisses += 1;

Sleep(100);

}while(Skanker_Kisses != 0);

return 0;
}

If you copy that code into visual studio; you'll see what happened.

Your kiss amount went higher than the maximum amount of what the variable is able to hold (which is 2147483647), so it went into a negative number in an attempt to continue functioning; thus the reason why your kisses count is in a negative number.
You got too many kisses

Aah you are the most adorable! :gracie:

Butthurt -1229'er

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

+ rep

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I dislike that people call attention to things that they dislike, so ill create an attention getting thread about my dislike.

I WON'T LET YOU. I DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE PEOPLE DISLIKING THINGS.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
ITT People make apathetic drama-whoring statements

POCO CURANTE, MI AMICI.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
ITT People make apathetic drama-whoring statements

POCO CURANTE, MI AMICI.

You think this topic is bad?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't think

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I thought this was about facebook, and I got really excited. :(

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer
I would like to point out that it is SO fun to just rant sometimes. I should know, I do it all the fucking time.
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool