RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Farming System???

Rep:
Level 75
Locked, Cocked, Ready to Rock!
Im looking to make a Harvest Moon type game, but I cant find a Farming system that doesnt use a crapload o variables and switches. is there any script that can allow many types of seeds to be planted, while they grow at a rate unique to each plant, depending on type of plant and date planted? i have a good day/night/date system (minutes, hours, days, seasons, and years)

Rep:
Level 75
Locked, Cocked, Ready to Rock!
anybody? I've checked chaosproject, rpgrevolution, here, and all over google but all i can find is http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,31724.msg390173.html#msg390173 from Grafikal which is close but i need somethin without alot of variables and switches for each plant.