RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Duskwind Recruiting

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Duskwind

I'm working on a project of which the story has been wandering through my mind for a long long time.
So here I am, asking for help as I really can't do everything on my own.

I need some places filled, being:
  • PHOTOSHOP PHREAKS
  • SCRIPTING SENSEIS
  • EVIL EVENTERS
  • DATABASE DANGERS
  • MAPPING MIRACLES
  • DEMO DEMOLISHERS

Spoiler for PHOTOSHOP PHREAK:
What do I need from people who love making line drawings come to life?

Well, I need Facesets, Tilesets, Sprites, Battlers, Pictures.
People need to be able to put drawings like these into sprites, tiles, ... or just colour them.

Spoiler for SCRIPTING SENSEI:
What do I need from people who love to play with variables, classes and methods?

Well, I need several custom scripts, e.g. a very custom CMS that includes a couple of other scripts as well.
People need to be able to create pretty advanced scripts and to adjust others to be compatible with their own.
Spoiler for EVIL EVENTER:
What do I need from people who love making a silent character come to life?

Well, I need advanced events that keep track of several things, e.g. different interaction for karma-level, gender, race, ...
People need to be able to create pretty advanced events and implement some script input as well.
Spoiler for DATABASE DANGER:
What do I need from people who love poking around with enemies, items and classes?

Well, I need someone who can create items, enemies, animations, ... from scratch and perfect the system to the needs of the game.
People need to be able to form the perfect database for my game AND create the perfect skill-trees.
Spoiler for MAPPING MIRACLE:
What do I need from people who love decorating worlds?

Well, I need them to review my maps and create some difficult maps (e.g. Dungeons, puzzles, ...)
People need to have some experience in mapping.
Spoiler for DEMO DEMOLISHER:
What do I need from people who love playing games to find bugs, errors and mistakes?

Well, I need them to do just that! Nothing more, nothing less...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:22:34 PM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I'll gladly help demo test and go over everything for you, but I'm stuck as far as that goes; I don't have VX :(
I've been wanting to get it, but £80 is a fair sum all I have right now is 2K3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:41:27 AM by Brady »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Same here, I can test your demos. Sadly I don't have the time to do the other roles though, I'm kinda working on my own stuff at the moment.
I guess I can also review your mapping and give you advice on how to make it better if I test your demos, but I wouldn't be able to fix them hands on.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Testing is good as well... Though, it's rather difficult to find people who actually want to help with the graphics, it'll stay all RTP as long as no-one is found.

Thanks for wanting to help me anyway!!  ;8 ;8

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well I can always help with regular people sprites.  The charmaker on VXA is phenomenal *-*
And have also been running around collecting any other resources I can find; the resources page on the toolbar up at the side has a fair few nice ones from grafikal, altough a bit lacking on tilesets

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Well, there's plenty of sprites and graphics on the internet, I don't think you need to be all RTP if you don't want to. I've seen people pull it off, but if you want more than that then it really isn't too hard to find. I can get you some stuff if you need me to, but I can't create graphics much.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
OH NOoooo, I've gone from my idea of keeping RTP untill I found graphics editor. Made some characters with VXA char-maker. Also first demo has been up for a little while but as soon as my boyfriend gets around playing it and saying "I like this a lot" the next one will be up and containing more than it does now (well duuuh...) and I mean a lot lot lot more!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Well again, I can demolish some demos for you.

In fact, I'll get work on that right now.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Well again, I can demolish some demos for you.

In fact, I'll get work on that right now.

Love that, also the critics I got from D&P3, those will surely be fixed when the next demo comes out. First I need to fix a mini-game to get a page from a piano composition for Kiki.

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!: