RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hosni Mubarak sentenced to life in prison

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/02/world/africa/egypt-mubarak-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Cairo (CNN) -- The Cairo courtroom erupted in chaos Saturday after an Egyptian judge convicted former President Hosni Mubarak, but acquitted six of his aides, for the killing of protesters during last year's pro-democracy uprising.

The judge handed Mubarak, 84, a life sentence.

It appeared the entire gallery of men dressed in suits began shouting and stood on their chairs chanting that the decision wasn't harsh enough. Fists flew and at least one man suffered a bleeding gash to his chin.
"We want honesty!" they shouted. "Revolution til victory!"

Other Mubarak opponents headed to Tahrir Square, the center of last year's protests, shouting, "Illegitimate! Illegitimate!" They also chanted for Mubarak's execution.

[...]

The article continues, if you're interested in reading.
It's kinda long.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Life sentence? He's 84, with a little luck he'll die at 100 and he'll have to be in prison for only 16 years? Some people got caught at 21, got life sentence without possibility of parole and are still locked up after 50 years...
Just to say, but Mubarak probably won't even reach 100 !!!  >:(

To bad people don't get executed! Knowing when you'll die is even worse than prison.
Or perhaps you can make it even worse!!
Telling the person to be executed on the day of the execution that it has been delayed for a couple of weeks...

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Well, it's not like they can turn him younger. Glad he was put away and not made a martyr or anything :-\
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Well, it's not like they can turn him younger. Glad he was put away and not made a martyr or anything :-\
Yeah, stupid isn't it? And yeah, I'm glad they didn't do that as well...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
To bad people don't get executed! Knowing when you'll die is even worse than prison.
Or perhaps you can make it even worse!!
Telling the person to be executed on the day of the execution that it has been delayed for a couple of weeks...
Yeah, stupid isn't it? And yeah, I'm glad they didn't do that as well...

I hope i'm not the only one who sees two conflicting view points here...

Anyway, yeah, the only thing execution would do is make the guy a martyr.  Those that were angry about this don't care though because they want justice and vengeance.  There is no way to make an appropriate decision on this because no matter which one you make you will get some sort of "revolution" going.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Flay him.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't think an execution is the right way to start off a new era of civil rights.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I don't think an execution is the right way to start off a new era of civil rights.

It could be.  Civil rights doesn't allow one to slaughter others or to orchestrate it.  Also it could symbolize an end of an era to some.  Examples need to be set somewhere. 

The problem is that no matter what you choose, you will more than likely have riots.  It's such a divided group of people that no matter what choice you make, you will make the wrong one.  There is no "majority rules" type of thing there.  It's all about who will do the most damage.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Torture isn't execution. :)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Holkeye has a point!!  :o

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

It could be.
No.

It makes them no better than him and those before him. If they're going to set an example, they should do it right.