RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Seeking a tileset artist for a browser RPG

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hi all,

I'm working on a browser game that will have a sort of RPG Maker-like feel to it, and I'm putting together a team to produce a high-quality product in the hopes of making some money from it.  I've already got a mapmaker, a storyteller and a graphic artist, all of whom are quite good at what they do, but I don't have anyone who can do pixel art. My mapmaker tells me he really needs custom tilesets, so I'm looking for someone who knows how to build them.

Now for the downside.  I have no guarantee that this will ever make any money.  If not, oh well, sucks to be all of us.  But if it does, everyone on the team will get a fair share of the profits.  That's all I can offer right now.  But if we do well, it will prove a continual source of income for all of us.

If anyone is interested in being a part of the team, please reply here or PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks