RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Joke Industries Official Homepage

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Hello Ladies and Gents fellow RPG makers, scripters, Sprites, etc. Joke Industries is at work on there first game, Crimson Son. witch you can view in the new projects forums, OR! visit our Official homepage and check out the projects tab, select the link to the official Crimson Son site link and check out or new poject, products, forums, screenshots, trailors, etc. THANKS!   

http://jokeindustries.yolasite.com/
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
learn difference of there, they're and their

crimson son or crimson sun?

random Capitalization!

trailors

edited The Godfather logo (horribly)

no real page title

#yolosite

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Well its Crimson Son, as in FATHER and SON, sorry about the random capitalization i get scolded enough in my english class for that i dont need it from you.
The godfather Logo i did do myself, sorry if its not to your liking but it looks pretty good to me? and instead of criticzing my spelling, typing and website design why not give suggestions? try to be semi professional...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:10:02 AM by COURAGIOUS SON »
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 60
To be honest, we checked out the site earlier, but refrained from leaving comments on it because... well, we noticed pretty much everything Firerain mentioned and would have made mention of it. Maybe not quote as eloquently (:V), but we still would have mentioned just about all of them.

In addition to that, the trailer for your game is... severely lacking, to put it lightly. It seemed as if half of the video was just panning over endless trees with music (which happened to be rather grating music, as well). Please work on that. A lot. You'll need to try a little harder than that to get people truly interested in your game.

So, while Firerain may have come off a bit harsh there, his points were all well-founded, so I hope that you take them into consideration and create something that can better present your projects.

I also just noticed your reply to Firerain's comment, and there's really no need to get defensive at this point: his points were all good ones, even if they were tersely worded. In addition to that, spelling and grammar go a long way towards increasing the professionalism of your game's presentation. Don't take grammar and spelling too lightly. You're making the game and presenting it to others, and that means that it is no longer a project made for you (and you alone).

Having said all of that, we wish you good luck and hope that you take these comments into consideration. :)

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
I appreciate your more "constructive" criticzism truth I only learned english a few years back and make mistakes frequently. I would request to have this topic removed, so I have time to work on not only the website but content as well. I appreciate the help

Completion - 5%