RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pastor Wants Gays to "die out"

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
eliminated.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
But how do we eliminate the furries?

I eliminated him.

I'm still here motherfucker.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Do you want to be eliminated?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Do you want to be eliminated?

Not today, thankyou :3

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
But how do we eliminate the furries?
I eliminated him.

Getting the job done, one furry at a time.
You could've spared Zylos though
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:56:16 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
All furries should be locked in a playpen so they can slowly but surely die out!!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
All furries should be locked in a playpen so they can slowly but surely die out!!!

You don't want to do that.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

You don't want to do that.

Stay away I don't want to be a cat
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I'm for eliminating furries.  One decided to slap me in the face with their tail the other day.  If one does it, they all must be reformed and brainwashed until they are upstanding citizens.

They also need to make doing phone surveys illegal (so I can collect unemployment due to my company being forced to close down).

They also need to kill off all the idiots who cry because Obama isn't creating new jobs yet they are a total twat when phone survey people call them.  The least they could do is say "take me off your list" or fuck with us like pretending to be in the middle of an orgy or a retarded accent.

While we are at it, we need to kill off non-conformist-conformists because their overly attempts to ridicule and avoid mainstream stuff is as ridiculous as their thrift store clothing that doesn't match or look "cute" at all.

I have also come up with a plan to eliminate asshole Pastors.  Any time a Pastor decides to talk down on a group of people, we lock them in a jail cell in Nicaragua.  We give them nothing but the basic essentials like food, water, a bed and workout equipment as the only form of entertainment.  At this point, they will either die from not having a spotter on the bench press or old age... or even better; The moment another Pastor does this we will fill a Colosseum with cameras and put the two Pastors in the center.  The two Pastors are given a shield and a sword and told that the other pastor Blasphemed and did something against god and so each Pastor will be involved in a fight to the Death for pay per view TV.  Half of the proceeds will go to the nation's debt.  Give it two weeks and those trillions will be paid off.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.