RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request: NPC As Member of Follower Lineup

Rep:
Level 82
Living proof that paradoxes exist in reality.
NPC As Member of Follower Lineup
May 19th, 2012

Summary

Basically, I want a script that can insert a character who isn't an actor into any position in the follower lineup.
More specifically, I want the front character (the one who is being controlled) to be a non-actor character.

Features Desired
  • Insert non-actor characters into follower lineup
  • Have non-actor character be the lead character in the line (REQUIRED)
  • Even if party is empty, still have a character sprite for the player on the screen. Should be disable-able. (OPTIONAL)
  • Give certain characters follower characters (such as a wolf following immediately behind the ranger) (OPTIONAL)
  • Should be compatible with Victor Sant's Follower Options/Follower Control scripts, if possible.

Games its been in
  • Umm... I believe DragonQuest 6 had a wagon that followed you around? (or at least the DS version did)

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • This forum
  • rpgmakervxace.net
  • Yanfly's channel
  • and the internet in general, via Google.

What did you search for?
  • Scripts regarding the followers/party lineup in general