RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Obsessions

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Actually, I change my stance. I don't think I would be comfortable giving up my phone or Internet access in general, so count that as an obsession as well.

Though I suppose that would be implied 'round these parts.

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Computers, Internet, and, of course, Video Games.
Not to forget Manga and Anime.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Obsession is hard to exactly define, but one weird obsession I definitely have is with the song Gethsemane from Jesus Christ Superstar, depicting a far more human version of Jesus Christ's final moments of anger and doubt before his arrest. Watched the musical as a kid, and to this day I have yet to hear a more powerful, emotional song than that one. Can never get it out of my hear, I watch dozens of different versions of the same song all the time to try to find one more fitting or emotional than the last.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Actually, I change my stance. I don't think I would be comfortable giving up my phone or Internet access in general, so count that as an obsession as well.

Though I suppose that would be implied 'round these parts.

I'm not sure that counts as obsession, rather than accustomed lifestyle.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I would probably go insane if I didn't have these things, and go out of my way to regain them. It's about as close to obsession as I could get, I think.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I think murder would ensue if someone took my toys away from me.

Or ladybugs went extinct.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Obsession is the inability to think about anything else when exposed to something.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Obsession is the inability to think about anything else when exposed to something.

During the exposure or constantly?

Rep:
Level 87
Cigarettes
Robotics
Music
Thinking of the future I'd like to make.
Other people's happiness.

I think about these constantly.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I used to smoke, too. I quit a bit ago, and I don't think about it. I guess I'm lucky in that respect. Not saying that you should do anything you don't want to, but if you ever did think of quitting, Nicorette lozenges saved my life.

Rep:
Level 87
I used to go without smoking for months until I moved in with a smoker.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Obsessionssss. <3

-  Legend of Zelda series. 
 -  Puddings of many flavors.
 -  Japanese Food.
 -  Drawingggg.  It..just..won't...stop....
 -  Fatal Frame series
 -  GOOD horror movies....and by good I don't mean slasher/gore, those are slashers, NOT horror, nor are they scary D:<

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I suddenly want many flavors of pudding. Or a many-flavored pudding.
:tinysmile:

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
Obsessionssss. <3

-  GOOD horror movies....and by good I don't mean slasher/gore, those are slashers, NOT horror, nor are they scary D:<

Thank You!!!!! I totally agree. I am so sick of there not being any good horror movies lately. Or games for that matter. Anytime I get a game and I think it is going to be good they put a spin on it that ruins it...

Another obsession I have that I forgot to put on my list is, of course, RMRK.  ;D Love you guys!!!
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I have random compulsive obsessions, but I can't think of anything that just rules my life .-.   Besides RMRK, and my love for you guys :D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Your potty mouth is an obsession :mad:

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Rainbow pudding. *A*

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Your potty mouth is an obsession :mad:

My potty mouth is a product of your imagination :mad: