RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Complaints about moderator

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i don't know why all the moderator is getting stupid and breaking the rule by hostile and insulting a user like me!!!
what the did back there is an hostile and insulting and i'm complaining about it...
some moderator broke the following rules
No Flaming - Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting, usually in the social context of a discussion board. Flaming will result in a 1 week ban no questions asked.
they did this http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45958.0.html and did to change the victim username and then change the signature and profile pic to a very insulting image!!!!
i want those people who did that and getting them ban or lose their forum power for a while until they fix this mess...
i demand every damage done from them to be repaired!!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:04:05 PM by jomarcrazy »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Your signature looked like a glorious piece of art though.

I don't see how you found that offensive in any way ;9
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
I think too that what they did to you wasn't THAT offensive/insulting.
Jomarcrazy actualy sounds cool, the avatar was a bit...
strange Oo?
but at least not some pussy drink XD
and the sig really looked MUCH better than harry and draco lying naked in bed together XD

And: I don't see were any of this was flaming?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
You can complain all you want about "flaming", but the fact is that you not only knew about the roulette game we were all playing, you actually PARTICIPATED in the roulette game yourself. You tried nominating LadyJules (alias Rapunzel) to have a prank played on her instead as I recall. Plus, it was all done in good fun and literally every other victim laughed about what was done to them (except for Skaraflame and Titogod, who are currently on the ban list for other reasons and are unable to post), thus it is not flaming. Were it any other occasion, you'd probably have a valid reason to complain, but in this instance? Tough up and deal with it.

Rep:
Level 69
How many posts did he make about this. :=:

Center, Jomar
You are a pussy.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Chill, Jomar.
It's all fun & games. They even did it too me once. Here, take a look ;
Spoiler for:
They all just did it for fun. They're human too y'know, Jomar, they're not perfect.
Just take a chill pill and move on with life.
なんでやねん

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
You can complain all you want about "flaming", but the fact is that you not only knew about the roulette game we were all playing, you actually PARTICIPATED in the roulette game yourself. You tried nominating LadyJules (alias Rapunzel) to have a prank played on her instead as I recall. Plus, it was all done in good fun and literally every other victim laughed about what was done to them (except for Skaraflame and Titogod, who are currently on the ban list for other reasons and are unable to post), thus it is not flaming. Were it any other occasion, you'd probably have a valid reason to complain, but in this instance? Tough up and deal with it.

QFT
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 69
I suggest we
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUGeA2lur4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUGeA2lur4</a>

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Is Nigel Thornberry like Hitler in your country or what.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I need to admit something.

I feel kind of bad about this...

But I was the one who did it.  I hacked your account and changed everything and the mods just assumed someone else did it.  Your password is just WAY too easy to guess, dude.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
they did this http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45958.0.html and did to change the victim username and then change the signature and profile pic to a very insulting image!!!!

As more than half of my alias being Nigel ThornBerry, I take high offense to that comment, sir.

Besides its a mod game, you got voted like many others (including myself x3) so...
Spoiler for:
:dwi:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I know the two(?) people responsible for the pranks on Jomar. However, I will not speak. D:<

Also, it's ludicrous for you to demand that we take action on your behalf. The others took everything just fine. It's a joke.

Your signature looked like a glorious piece of art though.

That, and the Nigel avatar looks rather handsome. :tpg:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Not sure if you guys know, but... the internet? It's serious business.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If it's any consolation Jomar? If it were me I would have picked something

muuuuch

worse.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Aight, Jomar.

Just PM me the list of bad mods and I'll take care of 'em.

And by that I mean make it public. C:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I wonder if he really thinks i hacked him...
Indeed.  You should send that list of bad mods immediately.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quickly, or I won't be able to assist you.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
This forum is becoming too erotic for my tastes.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
typical :mad:

For the record sword should be banned for locking a topic in the sewers. It's like banning someone for spamming in a spam forum.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
We've done that before

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Maybe we shouldn't do it ?!?!

What's the point of a cesspool if somebody's shit gets censored

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, locking topics in The Sewers is pretty dumb.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This thread isn't erotic enough for my tastes.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for is this erotic enough:

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Is that a Banana?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Don't post genitals you might get banned !_!

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
I swear that this blonde thing just looks like malfoys...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah, locking topics in The Sewers is pretty dumb.
Maybe we shouldn't do it ?!?!

What's the point of a cesspool if somebody's shit gets censored

Cry some more

Also Rief you know you can change your signature right?

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
But didn't Riefs suggestion of having a gay sex signature for a month backfire?

Doesn't that mean he needs to have it for a month? :o
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
Well, at least it's more funny than gay XD
but well, changed it by now