RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Portal Graphical issues [help]

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Okay so this is the first time I've had this issue and i'm not sure what is up.  Most other source games haven't given me this issue and I've played Team Fortress 2 recently so it could be just this game settings or maybe the ATI graphics card update lately but figured I would see if anyone else has had this issue.

I got an AMD athlon II x2 2.80 GHz processor, 2 gigs of ram and an ATI Radeon HD 4350 1.7gig graphics card running on windows 7.
Spoiler for "big image":
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
what did you do to those cubes, you monster.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
what did you do to those cubes, you monster.

They made me cry so I shanked them.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It is a result of a recent ATI update. You'll have to find a way to revert it or wait for a fixing patch.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
It is a result of a recent ATI update. You'll have to find a way to revert it or wait for a fixing patch.

Thanks for the confirmation of that.  I found a video on youtube with a guy asking for help with a similar issue and he said he fixed it by uninstalling and using his install disk.  I just figured I would use the january version just to be safe.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I had to roll back my drivers when the same thing happened with Skyrim. I'm not sure how solid this advice is (and someone like Roph is free to counter it) but I've been told that there's no real need to update those drivers unless you absolutely have to. One of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" sorts of things.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
newest ATI drivers are fine now. get them.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You only have to update drivers if you're having trouble running something.