RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VXA Damage over time status [REQUEST]

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
<Damage over time status>
<05/08/12>

Summary
Allows you to add a more specific number than % damage.

Features Desired
  • There is a script from Yanfly on the vx that allowed you to make the damage more precisely and where you can add the damage in the status notebox.
  • I would like to add a level up increase system on these status. For example. When poison deals 5 damage every turn at level 1. But deals 6 damage when your level 2. This continues till the limited number or max level you reach. You can also add how much there will be added per level. This also counts for healing effects. All this can be made in the status notebox.
  • I also would love if the status deal an element damage like corruption deals dark damage or poison deals earth damage ETC just by adding an element data IP or something like that.

Games its been in
  • No idea. World of warcraft maybe or guild wars.

Did you search?
yes

Where did you search?

What did you search for?
  • I can't remember. I was looking for something like this for 8 days or so.
  • Damage over time, Status none % damage, Yanfly rpgvx status damage script of ace. And some more.
MrD