RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Battle Eventing Trouble

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Basically, I have a troop's eventing set so that they will be inflicted with a status effect at the begging of the battle. For some reason it's not working at all.
I have it set to "Turn No. 0" and "battle." I just used the change enemy state command.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You've done it right, there is no problem.
Poison just doesn't seem to show it's effects on enemies.

This Script will put an enemy HP bar in your battle which will show you that the enemies are indeed being poisoned.

Why enemies don't seem to be affected by poison is something else. :-\
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:23:55 PM by Chris 3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
You've done it right, there is no problem.
Poison just doesn't seem to show it's effects on enemies.

This Script will put an enemy HP bar in your battle which will show you that the enemies are indeed being poisoned.

Why enemies don't seem to be affected by poison is something else. :-\
Thanks for the help, but it's actually a custom state that boosts the defense by 200% and is canceled by another custom state. It doesn't seem to have any effect. However, I was looking for an enemy hp display, so thanks for that!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
My mistake.

I remembered you were doing 'Ace Attorney' so I assumed that by "inflicted with a status effect" you meant poison (it seemed logical to me anyhow :P).
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Don't worry about. I'm just thankful for your willingness to be helpful. I just wish I could solve this problem. I'll keep working at it.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Okay so first who are you setting the debuff for?  The enemies or the heroes?  Also, what are you doing/using to check to see if the state is active?
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 56
Tower of Hats
Never mind, I fixed it somehow. Not sure what I did, but it works now.