RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA][REQUEST] battle script request

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
can anyone make a battle script for rpg maker vx ace that look like from this game
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTKC9_p9HcY

i don't know if this is a very hard to work on but you get the picture.
i already look everywhere if there a working script but i didn't find any script.
so if anyone want to accept my request just ask me.
and i can only credit you if you made the script.
if there any info whatsoever regarding about this please ask me.
well here another hint
if you make the script a lot of people will use it!!!
if you still don' understand try playing the Legend of Heroes VI Trails in the Sky on psp.

faq.
does the character will walk in this battle system?
yes.
does any character will have any battle zone limitation?
yes

thank you
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:23:50 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
You should definitly go over your description once more, because you don't tell, what it is exactly that you want.

- Should it be controllable with mouse?
- What do you mean with walking?
- What is a Battle Zone?
- What is a Battle Zone Limitation?

I doubt someone wants to watch the whole video and start programming without you saying what you want with more detail.

Also, most of what you've written is kinda impossible to understand.
Why do you know a lot people will use this? Did anyone tell you they would love to have this Battle System?
Did you try to look for a script that does something like this and would only need some tweaks?

Anyways, go over your text once more and describe what you want from that System or it's highly unlikely that somebody will work on this.
Maybe use some Pictures to illustrate what you mean.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I doubt you'll get anyone to do a full battle system for you without compensation.

Rep:
Level 69
If I were you I would get a sbs then change the battleground to completely flat, get top-diagonal view enemies then set the characters to the bottom right and the enemy to the top left. That's about the best you can do w/o a custom script.

Rep:
Level 71
For the turn system there is this. Assuming that's what that was in the video.