RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Strange glitch of some kind lol

Rep:
Level 86
Ok, I have been using RM for years and RMVX since it's come out so im fairly  experienced in the program but I have not run into this problem before its interesting actually anyway so it started about a week ago (At the time this started I did not insert any new scripts at all and i have used these scripts in many other projects and never had this happen and i haven't inserted any new scripts since it happened) but for some reason when i turn on curtain Switches (Switch 21, 23, 24, 25. those are the ones I know of so far that do this) it will deactivate some of the programs fuctions such as BGM for maps completely, BGS from everything, SE for everything, and all my battle BGM and battle SE, If i had inserted scripts during the time this started happening I would think it is a script but since it had been a week before this problem happened that I inserted my last script and I have been using these switches before it happened I have no clue why this is happening. I'm hoping someone has had a similar problem and has a fix to it or maybe someone has an idea to fix it because everyday more more switches seem to "break" my game. if any1 wants I can also post all my scripts im using and the order I have them in my Scripts. Thank you in advance for any help :)
P.S Sorry if my spelling is bad im posting this on my 5 min break at work so im typing really fast and don't have time to proof read ^_^
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 05:14:09 AM by BloodyChaos »

Rep:
Level 60
A list of the scripts you are using would be helpful, but at first glance, it looks like you are using something like Yanfly Engine Melody's Game Options script with the default values. By default, switch 21 activates or deactivates BGM, 22 toggles BGS, and 23 toggles sound effects. These can be changed in the module of that script if you are using it. :)

Rep:
Level 86
XD haha ya I am and ya thats right i completly forgot but what still concerns me is i had that script and and those switches activated and didn't have a problem till about a week ago...oh well I feel stupid cuz your right lol thank you :)