RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXACE] LIFELESS (a puzzle game)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

i'm now making game called LIFELESS is a puzzle game.
but i cannot leaked out the picture yet but here is a feature.
feature
Spoiler for:
-no MONSTER.
-FILLED WITH PUZZLE.
-name and gender pick before you start the game.
-A TON OF FUN.

story-line
an nearly abandon science laboratory called SCI-LAB 5 which still hold few test subject. can you get out of the laboratory and to freedom?

screen shot.
player room
Spoiler for:
welcome center
Spoiler for:
computer screen shot.
Spoiler for:

so watch out and we will reviled the updates...
well the portal series inspired me to make this game. (i don't owner portal 1 or 2 but i watch some let's play about it)

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY USING THIS SIGNATURE ART.

Spoiler for code:
Code: CODE [Select]
[url=http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=45762][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/107/1/3/lifeless_arg_beta_tester_by_jomarcenter-d4wjmzm.png[/img][/url]
-FHARG
-JOMARCENTER
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:13:16 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9
Why make a thread with no info about your project whatsoever besides the title? Why not just wait and get your attention when the you actually have something to show?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
oomg ur so mean lightbulb
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Why make a thread with no info about your project whatsoever besides the title? Why not just wait and get your attention when the you actually have something to show?
well ARG had ended so i can reviled the full info.
--------------------------------
pacman and skanker had won the beta tester for the game congratulation for solving the puzzles on the irc and all over the internet.

the chat logs during the ARG will be show on the future helper wiki.

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
What?

Seriously, what?

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
Am I just stupid? I stare at that post but I can't make out what it means. ._.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What?

Seriously, what?

It was pretty thrilling, me and Pacman basically solved an interactive murder mystery!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Well no you're not stupid.

Quote from: Jomarcenter
Reviled means 'To harshly criticise'.

So I at first misunderstood that to mean that you hated your own idea, so I understand why Illumination didn't get it either.

Unless your puzzle game is directly associated and relevant to your future helper series, it does not deserve a place in that wiki.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Well no you're not stupid.

Reviled means 'To harshly criticise'.

So I at first misunderstood that to mean that you hated your own idea, so I understand why Illumination didn't get it either.

Unless your puzzle game is directly associated and relevant to your future helper series, it does not deserve a place in that wiki.
well the game will be take place in the future helper universe.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
And what's going on with this game here:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45677.0.html

Are you still planning on making that?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

yes i still going to plan to make it...

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9

yes i still going to plan to make it...

So you are going to plan to make it? A mistake a lot of people seem to do is to throw all their ideas out there without self-criticism. Collect your ideas through some days and write them down. Then decide on one at a time.

Rep:
Level 69
So you are going to plan to make it? A mistake a lot of people seem to do is to throw all their ideas out there without self-criticism. Collect your ideas through some days and write them down. Then decide on one at a time.
As a small side note, there's no need to write them down when you have the notepad programs. I make the mistake where I write in a little notebook and it gets cluttered and my pens mess up but I forget I can just type it up on the computer. Then again, your notebook can't crash. :P

Rep:
Level 82

As a small side note, there's no need to write them down when you have the notepad programs. I make the mistake where I write in a little notebook and it gets cluttered and my pens mess up but I forget I can just type it up on the computer. Then again, your notebook can't crash. :P

I make it a habit to always have a notepad on hand to record ideas or work things out with. Most of my scripts have been made with a notepad first. With a small notepad, you can carry it wherever you go and make notes should they come into mind when you're away from a computer.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i just made the logo for the game check it out.
Spoiler for lifeless logo:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Jomarcenter, PLEASE only update this when you have something worth sharing about the project (actual info, screenshots, etc.).  I wasted precious bandwidth coming to a topic only to read that there is no information about the project except that there will be no monsters, it will be fun and it will involve puzzles, which the title already stated...and please post your updates in the original post so we don't have to scroll through a ton of posts just to get to the update.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Jomarcenter, PLEASE only update this when you have something worth sharing about the project (actual info, screenshots, etc.).  I wasted precious bandwidth coming to a topic only to read that there is no information about the project except that there will be no monsters, it will be fun and it will involve puzzles, which the title already stated...and please post your updates in the original post so we don't have to scroll through a ton of posts just to get to the update.
screen shot had been added.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
screen shot had been added.

Thank you. 

Gonna go play Skyrim, I think...See you guys tomorror.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
to ARG beta tester:
you may use this signature art for your signature

Code: [Select]
[url=http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=45762][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/107/1/3/lifeless_arg_beta_tester_by_jomarcenter-d4wjmzm.png[/img][/url]

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
Where can I play sci-fi lab 1, sci-fi lab 2, sci-fi lab 3 and sci-fi lab 4? Would be cool to have some background knowledge.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Where can I play sci-fi lab 1, sci-fi lab 2, sci-fi lab 3 and sci-fi lab 4? Would be cool to have some background knowledge.
no sci-lab 5 is the name of the science laboratory which is now abandoned...
sci-lab 1-4 can been seen in the future helper games.

beta test file had been sent out to the beta tester.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:54:02 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?

My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

i notice that your signature is still have the old megaupload link which is now invalid due to a certain event...

Rep:
Level 82
Soccer yarouze!
Contestant - GIAW 9
jomar, you are the only, and i really mean the ONE AND ONLY person i know that likes and is able to mindrape other people...

Here a few hints you already read a few times:
-read english books
-watch english shows
-play games. in english
-GODDAMN LEARN ENGLISH IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ENGLISH GAME!!!

Rep:
Level 84
Your screens are super empty.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Again you spelled it wrong, keep in mind that the word you're looking for is called "Reveal".

Also what kind of welcome center puts you through a maze?

Is this a company full of sadists or something? :-\

Cause that certainly ain't no WELCOME center.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Again you spelled it wrong, keep in mind that the word you're looking for is called "Reveal".

Well, to be fair, it IS made up of a counter tile...so to me, that says that anyone who is not a game character and limited to two dimensions should be able to hop over it :P

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

well the company was abandoned and the only people inside are the test subject and the robots...

Rep:
Level 84
I still don't understand. Are you one person, or many?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
He is Legion.
:tinysmile:

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I still don't understand. Are you one person, or many?
in the game or in real-life?

Rep:
Level 84
In real life. you talk like there's about 20 of you on that one account at the same time.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
well the company was abandoned and the only people inside are the test subject and the robots...
*cough*portal*cough*

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
*cough*portal*cough*

read this fine print
Quote from: jomarcenter
well the portal series inspired me to make this game. (i don't owner portal 1 or 2 but i watch some let's play about it)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Do you even know what fine print is.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 82
*cough*portal*cough*

read this fine print

There is a difference between "inspired" and "I'm taking things straight out of this game".

It's a lot easier to take inspiration from a game when you've played it. Whilst it's fun to watch Let's Plays, it doesn't really give you the same experience. You can't learn where the game really shines, or where it lacks, in order to make a good analysis that lets you incorporate the concepts without actually appearing to just copy and paste the ideas that were used.

The problem that I'm seeing, and I'm sure others are seeing, is just that. And because Portal is a game with some very cool, and complex, mechanics behind it and I just can't see you implementing something that is just as cool, and is still somewhat original. You've picked a very big thing to base your own idea from, that's already been done and better, and I'm not just talking about the original Portal games.

read this fine print

Maybe it means that the print is fine? It's doing just fine on this good April day.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
Oh ah KNOW you don't be checkin' out mah print. You wanna be goin' there, pardner? Print's mighty fine.
It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
*cough*portal*cough*

read this fine print

This doesn't answer the question at all as to why you keep using the word "we" in your posts.  Just stop using "we."  You are only one person.  You have no team.