RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request Making a New Character [XP]

Rep:
Level 58
I need someone to make me a walking set, a face set for this character and a battler for this character:

Spoiler for It's rather large so I put it here.:

For the face I need it to be the same size as the one at the bottom of the page but facing the other way and in the same style. I need five different expressions:

The one she has in the picture.
Angry
Upset/Ashamed (maybe looking down)
Happy/Excited
Defiant

For the character set , I've made the directional sprites but I can't get the walking ones to look right. So I was wondering if someone could make the walking ones. The directional sprites are at the bottom of the page.

For the Battler the stance she holds in the spoiler picture is fine just add a ornate curved dagger in sheath onto her hip and her hair should be brown not blonde.

Also if possible could someone make the same facial expressions for the girl with read hair, thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:45:15 AM by BadWolf »
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale: