RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[All]DT's Logo Shop **Closed***

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Well, the game is called "Fighting Blood". That's the obvious. Let's see here...it's an RPG mostly focusing on tactics. It only has about a 1-hour play time, so I decided to put much less emphasis on long-term stat development. Basically, it's just a game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Or very seriously at all, for that matter. The final cutscene is me finally cutting up the 4th wall.

I'm not sure there's much else important. Red would be nice as a primary color, I think. 'Cause I'm feeling 'green' for the background of the title screen right now. A little letter-overlap would be cool. But overall, just something fun-looking.

Rep:
Level 71
Any idea for a font?

RMRK Junior
Nope, not really. Nothing that specific.

(Oh, yeah, and the game's screen-size is 1024 x 768. Not that I haven't already scaled-up lots of imagery already. And the RAM usage of the thing is getting pretty heavy, so lower resolution images at this point wouldn't actually be a bother. But still. Just puttin' that out there).

Rep:
Level 71
How does this look so far?

RMRK Junior
Yeah, that's nice! Think you can move the letters a little closer if it's not a pain? And maybe a brighter red. Dark red is too serious.

Hmm, actually that is pretty bright...maybe it's high contrast I'm looking for. Oh well, whatever. I'm not gonna' get that picky, for crying out loud.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:10:17 PM by Relenzo2 »

Rep:
Level 71
Like this.  :)

RMRK Junior

RMRK Junior
Hey! You mind making me a logo?

Logo Title: Lazarus
Sub-Text: None
Specific Font?: Balthazar, if you have it, but if not, something sharp and angled.
[Color] Scheme/Theme: Maybe something like this.  But with bigger spherical shapes in the letters?
Details: Maybe have it all under lined with a graceful subtle curve?
"How long should you try? Until."
- Jim Rohn

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry but I'm closed now, I forgot to add the title. I'd check here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/4347-logostitle-screens-workshop/.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:20:39 PM by DoctorTodd »