RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[All]DT's Logo Shop **Closed***

Rep:
Level 71
Since I recently got Photoshop for my birthday, I will make logos for your game make sure to see terms of use, how to request, and what I can do first.  :)
Spoiler for What I can do:
NOTE: YOU CAN NOT USE ANY OF THESE IN YOUR PROJECT.

How to request:
Code: [Select]
[b]Logo Title:[/b]
[b]Sub-Text:[/b]
[b]Specific Font?:[/b]
[b][Color] Scheme/Theme:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b]

Terms of use:
 -Free for commercial and non-commercial with credit.
 -If commercial I must be guaranteed a free copy.
 -You can not use someones logo without there permission.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:19:56 PM by DoctorTodd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Logo Title: Times of Radiance
Sub-Text: The Future
Specific Font?: Unfazed
[Color] Scheme/Theme: I would like you to pick your own colour scheme :)
Details: I can't detail any art without referencing a picture, and I have serious doubts I'm gonna find what I'm looking for on google.
Specifically I would like the 'T' in Times to swing around the other text and close off behind the other letters in the same word.

If possible, I wouldn't mind a background picture with a red/blue/both jewel(s).

Thanks Dr. T ;D

Off-Topic: I really don't like Photoshop, but I freely admit that it can help produce good artwork. :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 71
I'll get straight to work as soon as I'm home  :)

EDIT: Alright I can't find unhazed on any of the font websites, do you have the file or do you want a different font?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:26:56 AM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Sorry I probably should've actually said it rather than implying it.

Unfazed means "I don't really care", so that option of which font type is completely up to you :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 71
lol alright I'll get on it, I'll try to do the tail but that might be difficult. Note that I'm using a font for non commercial use only is this alright?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:49:42 PM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
The game that I'll use this in won't be commercial. ;)
It's all good, and thanks Todd. :)

Rep:
Level 71
Alright here are a few designs I'm trying out, what do you think of the font and are you good with any of these (I'm fine to try more)? I haven't tried the tail yet.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I'm liking the second one :D

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I'll try to create a tail.

Rep:
Level 71
Alright this is still WIP but this is what I have so far, In my opinion I think it would look better with the tail design that I have now. Though I'm fine to do it all the way around. So what do think so far?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
I think that looks awesome :)

Rep:
Level 71
So do you want me to make the tail curve up? If so here are the completed versions. I also included a version with a dark effect.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
:o These look good :)

If you can, yes I would like it if you curve the tail, but ahhh... :-[ You created a tail at the wrong end :(
That picture I put up earlier shows the tail coming out of the left of the T rather than the bottom of it :-\

I'll leave it up to you if you wanna do that, but it's missing the sub-text :P

Rep:
Level 71
Oops I completely forgot the subtext  :o I'm busy today but tomorrow I might have a chance to do it for you. It's your request so I'll fix the loop and add the subtext.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Thanks Todd :tpg:

Rep:
Level 71
Still WIP but how does this look so far? Alright I finished it, it was a little difficult to do the tail like that but hope you like it. I also included a darker version. Let me know if it needs any adjustments. ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:41:53 PM by Todd »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
That's is perfect :)

Thanks you very much :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That does look good Todd. My only concern is that it kind of looks like it could be Crimes of Radiance.

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks, unfortunately there isn't to much I can do about that.

Rep:
Level 71
Does any one need a logo, I'm almost completely free this weekend.  :)

Rep:
Level 58
Does any one need a logo, I'm almost completely free this weekend.  :)

Yeah I have one:

Logo Title: A Thief's Tale
Sub-Text: None (assuming this is text below the title)
Specific Font?: Like this.
Color Scheme/Theme: Desert Colors
Details: An eye of Horus before the title and the ankh at the end.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:18:11 AM by BadWolf »
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 71
Worst time to request but alright, also I do not in any way see how that is amusing.  :P
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:11:18 AM by Todd »

Rep:
Level 58
Worst time to request but alright, also I do not in any way see how that is amusing.  :P

My spell checker is messed up, it is supposed to say assuming, and if this is a bad time it can wait.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 71
It's fine I'll see what I can do.

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I'll have to finish it tomorrow, but could you give me a little more detail? I need a little more to work with, so far the result is pretty bad.