RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hosting [HEY ROPH]

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
My domain/hosting's gonna expire soon.

I'm using startlogic.

I want to use something better/cheaper.

I require practically no space, since Soundcloud hosts all my music, and youtube hosts all my videos.

Suggestions?

NOT godaddy

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Me? lol.

I'd make you an account on this server if you like. I assume you know how to use cPanel and FTP and so on. :-*
bringing sexy back

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Me? lol.

I'd make you an account on this server if you like. I assume you know how to use cPanel and FTP and so on. :-*

You do hosting O_o

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Not in the sense that I'm a web host selling web hosting, but owning your own server means you function much in the same way.

From a technical standpoint I'm basically a web host that has myself as its only customer.

Arlen's site is basically "free" resource wise and I have all this drive space and bandwidth whether I use it or not, so I'd host him for free =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
That would be pretty damn sweet. I'd be able to keep my domain name, right?

(You're awesome, by the way.)

Rep:
Level 102
Well if your domain name is about to expire you should renew it lol. I've noticed that you've made a rookie mistake; registering your domain name with your hosting company. You should always get your domain directly from a real registrar. If you want to transfer it (which will also renew it) I recommend Namecheap, they're what I use for .coms =o

I'll PM you with more info then :3
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
<3

Gonna start working on this asap, I'll let you know. And thanks again!

Rep:
Level 96
All set up! Thanks again, Paulie. :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
You could thank him with a contribution to this thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,40717.0.html

:V

Rep:
Level 96