RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need people for Emerald Chronicles, Castor Wars.

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer

Hello Makers,

I´m making a RPG Maker VX game called Emerald Chronicles, Castor Wars, the game will be not commercial, just to share but I want it to be with the most original possible resources.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45503.0.html

Thus far, I have manage to do/ adquire this original resources:

-Original Story
-Music
-Some tilesets (The ones that looks like photo cuts)
-Some Faces
-some Charas
-Some enemy battlers
-Set up some original skills with the Tankentai SBS

What I´m seeking right now is:

*Someone who can create side battlers (they are static).
*someone who can support me with script things.

This are examples of what Castor Wars has about art:

Enemy battler created by David Vasquez

Face of one of the main characters

His chara

An screenshot showing some or the custom tileset I manage to do:

Boss Battle Theme composed by Me, currently I have composed like 31 music themes thus far
http://soundcloud.com/j-moreno-2/017-jos-moreno-castor-wars

I currently have a List of Enemies, were they appear few descriptions about them.

As I said, I want this game to be a good one with original resources, I hope to be of your interest, you can contact me through here, PM or at my castor.online@gmail.com account.

Something important to say before end, I, as much as the people on the forums, have other things to do besides creating a game, but in my free time I like to do some progress on my project, so I´m not seeking a guy to fill a position, I´m seeking someone who can colaborate with something, of course he will be in the credits.

Regards!

J. Moreno
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 10:56:49 PM by J. Moreno »

Do you want original music for your game? Take a look here! You may like it.
Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)
Also I have my Soundcloud account: