RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi, I'm....back?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Can you come back if you were a lurker?  Oh well.

The first game I made was on rpg maker 95. Yup, I'm that old. 26 guy in fact. I've been married for five years and have one daughter with another on the way at the end of May. I live in Tennessee and am a youth minister. Try to drop any negati e preconceived Christian notions. I'm working at improving how people view Christianity with how I live.

Trying to develop games that tell good stories. Graphics and scripts kinda fall second in my book. I'm working on the skill of telling an interesting tale.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Well...you've posted a little already so weren't you already technically back prior to this? lol

Welcome...back?   lol

I understand what you mean by the perceptions of christianity because there is not a very good one by many due to the large amount that ruin it for the rest but meh...people are people.  I'm not worried about other people's religions. 

Have fun doing what you do.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I suppose I'm trying to make a splash by participating in GIAW. Woot

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Good luck.  Hope you see some good scores.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Thanks! Hoping for respectable 5's and 6's.. We'll see!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome (back I guess)
:tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
you seem like an alright dude. welcome

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Welcome back!
Even if I don't know a single thing about you.  ;8
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Hmm.  Let's see. I live in Tennessee.  I play Warhammer and Warhammer 40k (Empire/Ogre Kingdoms/Vampire Counts and Space Marines/Imperial Guard/Orks and oh my word I have a lot of armies...).  I love running but currently I'm being lazy/parenting a toddler and am not getting in my 5 miles like I used to. I listen to Aaron Keyes, Charlie Hall, David Crowder, plus classical music and the odd bit of techno if I'm in the mood.  I enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning (Not black coffee;  I like my coffee like I like my women: blonde and sweet). 

I've been married for 5 years, have a two year old daughter with another due end of May.

Anything else?  :D