RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Charsets (and some battlers)

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Here are my charsets and battlers. Most of them are just recolors, but there are some other edits too.

Recolors
Spoiler for:

Frankensprites
Spoiler for:

General Edits
Spoiler for:

More of Everything
Spoiler for:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I have some mixed opinions about everything in total but there are some really good ones in there while some are just "eh..."  The fact that you took the time to make something custom is nice, regardless.  I would suggest probably that with your battler recolors you take a little more time when doing those and use multiple layers when recoloring them that way you don't just change the color of the whole image because when you do that.  That will allow you to erase the sections on another layer that you don't want to change the color on.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.