RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
April Fools day 2012

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
So I never was much into the whole "April Fools" thing cuz I'm just not a very good prankster.  What are you guys going to be doing today?  Any good pranks going on?  Personally, I was kind of laughing at the fact that I modified a post earlier and had to remove the word "negro" at least 5 times lmao.

I'm actually looking forward to Wrestlemania tonight.  Obviously I don't have cable or internet of my own so if I'm unable to stream it I'll end up downloading it when it's over but it's something that I've done since I was a child and it's how I spend time with my baby sister when she isn't out playing so it's going to be a good day for me I think, especially if me and my girlfriend go out to the carnival like we were originally planning lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm actually looking forward to Wrestlemania tonight.

You know the door you walked through to get in here? Can you walk through it again?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know