RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Then the only thing I can do at the moment is wishing good luck that everything can be fixed fast ^^

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
You're gonna have to backup your game and then do a format of your whole PC.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Yeah.
I suggest you backup your data first, then format your computer.
Here's a guide for windows xp/vista/7 ;
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313348
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That method is far more trouble than it's worth unless you know what you're doing.

Jomar should just copy/backup important things on an external device (USB, HDD, SD Card) and then just format the computer.

It's much more simplistic for someone like him :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
can anyone look up into this what i took in my pc
edit: and can anyone also look up about this error
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:10:51 PM by jomarcrazy »

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Is that DrWatson Program something you executed?
If it blocks you from making back ups/formatting try starting Windows in (how is it in english...) Safe Mode?
here's how to

Edit: the second one is an error in some adresses used inside the code of a program, I think there's nothing we can do about that at the moment...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
the second one is an error in some adresses used inside the code of a program, I think there's nothing we can do about that at the moment...
The program that is saying that is windows explorer.
Windows explorer is basically
Spoiler for this:

and without it, you would be forced to use this to do things on your computer

explorer.exe comes with reserved slots on the RAM, so if it is complaining, that either means that you're using far too much memory (which is unlikely), your RAM or CPU is screwed, or you've got a virus which is infecting your computer on start-up.
Meaning that safe mode probably won't help it (but you should try just in case).

Your only hope is to format it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:43:30 PM by D&P3 »

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
the second one is an error in some adresses used inside the code of a program, I think there's nothing we can do about that at the moment...
The program that is saying that is windows explorer.
Windows explorer is basically
Spoiler for this:

and without it, you would be forced to use this to do things on your computer

explorer.exe comes with reserved slots on the RAM, so if it is complaining, that either means that you're using far too much memory (which is unlikely), your RAM or CPU is screwed, or you've got a virus which is infecting your computer on start-up.
Meaning that safe mode probably won't help it (but you should try just in case).

Your only hope is to format it.
well i don't know if it a virus or registry error... because when i try to update my anti-virus software also got screw when try to update... it give me a error when i try to update it...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Does it only give you an error when you try installing an anti-virus program?

Or does this happen randomly?

You should still format your PC.
If it still gives errors after that, then it's a hardware problem.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Does it only give you an error when you try installing an anti-virus program?

Or does this happen randomly?
when i try to update my anti-virus software...

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Does it happen when you DON'T try to do anything with your anti-virus?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
NO!!!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Let me get this straight.

Your computer runs just fine, it only breaks when you run an anti-virus program, which subsequently corrupted your game...

Are you trying more than one anti-virus program?
Try Avira AntiVir

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
update with this question...
now YES!!!

Rep:
Level 60
Something tells me that your current OS setup is pretty hosed. Take the advice you've been given already: back up important files to an external device, then format the hard drive and reinstall the operating system. Hopefully that should fix things. If you still get a BSOD (which is usually a hardware problem these days anyway) or other memory-related problems with Explorer, you most likely have corrupted memory, in which case you can buy and install new memory (it's relatively cheap).

Good luck. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Something tells me that your current OS setup is pretty hosed. Take the advice you've been given already: back up important files to an external device, then format the hard drive and reinstall the operating system. Hopefully that should fix things. If you still get a BSOD (which is usually a hardware problem these days anyway) or other memory-related problems with Explorer, you most likely have corrupted memory, in which case you can buy and install new memory (it's relatively cheap).

Good luck. :)
Now it the hardware problem because the pc is totally dead...
Now the problem is wrost... Because my pc cannot boot now...
And I been hearing strange noise in my pc...
But the good news is I backup some of the files to the Internet...
Now the only way is to repair and replace or buy a new pc altogether...
I'm typing this in a phone... Just to get you informed...

I really got bad luck but then again the pc is getting old...
So all project is dead until further notice...
I don't know if the hard drive is recoverable because it contain a ton of irreplaceable files...
R.I.P.
Jomarcenter Pc

Rep:
Level 60
For what it's worth, I doubt that the files themselves are unrecoverable, even if the operating system is. It's just a matter of accessing the files stored on the drive, which really isn't too hard. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
For what it's worth, I doubt that the files themselves are unrecoverable, even if the operating system is. It's just a matter of accessing the files stored on the drive, which really isn't too hard. :)
Well im using dell xps m330 (laptop) and I don't know where my harddrive located is but the sound came from the bottom left of the pc.
But i hoped is it recoverable so I can recover the files...
Well the only thing to do is to think on what to do next since the pc is dead...

Rep:
Level 69
Give it a proper burial. 8)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Give it a proper burial. 8)
That not helping...

But thank for all of your help throughout the future helper production but I hoped that I could return back to work on the project. But I cannot since my Pc is dead...
So thank for all of help... I been planning to make it great and such...

Goodbye for now.
Jomarcenter

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

I don't know if the hard drive is recoverable because it contain a ton of irreplaceable files...
R.I.P.
Jomarcenter Pc
If your computer doesn't turn on at all, that means your power supply died. Power supplies are sometimes on the bottom left of a computer.

Your hard drive should be fine, in any case. You can open up your case and take the hard drive out, which is pretty easy. You can put the hard drive in an external enclosure to use it as an external hard drive.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

R.I.P.
Jomarcenter Pc
If your computer doesn't turn on at all, that means your power supply died. Power supplies are sometimes on the bottom left of a computer.

Your hard drive should be fine, in any case. You can open up your case and take the hard drive out, which is pretty easy. You can put the hard drive in an external enclosure to use it as an external hard drive.
well I'm using a dell xps m1330 laptop... But I will try to take the drive Off the laptop and see if there a different... The pc is still working (the light on the power button is lit up) but cannot boot and making strange sound!!!

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You'll have to try and describe to me the sounds your computer is making. There's lots of reasons why a computer won't boot and one of them is your hard drive is dead. If it is a clicking noise coming from the front of your computer, that is your hard drive telling you it isn't working anymore.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
You'll have to try and describe to me the sounds your computer is making. There's lots of reasons why a computer won't boot and one of them is your hard drive is dead. If it is a clicking noise coming from the front of your computer, that is your hard drive telling you it isn't working anymore.
It kind like a clicking and clanking noise I herd... But it is possible for data recovery?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
It's possible, but it's really expensive. It wouldn't be worth it, really.

If your hard drive is busted, that really sucks.